In accordance with the Ventura County Stay Well VC Orders, Sinaloa Golf Course has re-opened for golf. The course is open daily and is taking reservations by phone and on our website. We are required to strictly observe social distancing all around our facilities, so please help us and maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and everyone else, unless you live in the same household. In addition, face masks are required to enter our clubhouse.
We are working very hard to have a touchless payment environment – we will be avoiding any cash transactions and encouraging you to keep your credit card number on file in order to facilitate touchless transactions. We will store card numbers in a very safe encrypted manner on our credit card processor server.
There are many components to the County Order which will impact our operations. We are adhering to their orders in all details, so that we don’t jeopardize our ability to stay open to the public. Those components and our rules are:
- The driving range is open with social distancing enforced. Driving range is open daily, closing early on Tuesdays for maintenance.
- The practice putting green is open. Please limit your practice during busy periods and maintain social distancing at all times..
- Putting cups have foam fillers to allow golfers to retrieve the ball without touching the cup. Flagsticks must remain in the holes UNTOUCHED.
- Most “touch points” on the course have been eliminated. We have no rakes in bunkers (please smooth the sand as you leave a bunker, using your club or foot). There are no benches, scorecards/pencils or ball washers on the course.
- Bathrooms in the clubhouse are available and are sanitized hourly. Please follow all sanitary procedures in the facilities and wash hands with warm, soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Grab-n-go drinks and snacks are available from the shop. Patio areas are available; social distancing applies..
- Wearing a face mask while inside is now required – and social distancing is required at all times, also. Please note the markings on the concrete for 6 foot intervals at check-in outdoors and 6 foot markings inside for check-in there, as well. Everywhere on the course, members of each foursome must keep a minimum of 30 feet from the groups around them at all times. Mask usage on the course is at the discretion of the players in each foursome.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Sinaloa Golf Course, and we appreciate your patience and good humor as we all adjust to our new procedures.