Sinaloa Golf Course is now open. Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times. Due to current County Orders, we are unable to have unpaid spectators accompany paid golfers. Click here for COVID-19 rules and policies.
Online Reservation Requirements:
- Simi Valley and Oak Park residents (zip codes 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93093, 93094, 93099, 91301, and 91377) who have registered at the golf course are able to make tee time reservations up to 8 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- All other golfers are able to make tee time reservations up to 7 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- Resident online reservations: You must be registered as a resident at the golf course prior to attempting to book online as a resident. You need to create a profile in order to have access to 8 day in advance reservations. Your first online reservation must be less than 8 days in advance. After that reservation is submitted, the course will adjust your customer profile to allow 8 day in advance reservations for future bookings.
- Reservations that have been made online while logged in to your account can be canceled online (just click on Your Profile). All other tee time cancellations and player count adjustments need to be made by calling the pro shop. Please call (805) 581-2662.
- Not sure what your tee time is? You can check all your online reservations by reviewing your customer profile!
- Reservations are allowed for parties of two to four players. Reservations for single players are allowed if there are already three players booked in a tee time.
- Cancellations and player count adjustments should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your tee time. Online reservations can be canceled by accessing your tee time reservation profile and clicking on Reservation History. All tee times can be cancelled or player counts adjusted by calling the golf shop during regular hours.
- All tee times booked online require a valid credit card. We would like to ensure our customers that when entering your information, you are using a secure URL. We use 128 Bit SSL Data Encryption, but do not show this in your browser because of 'Framing' that takes place to provide seamless integration with our tee time reservation software. Please CLICK HERE to see the Portal in its own window.
Due to current County Orders, we are unable to have unpaid spectators accompany paid golfers.
Click here for COVID-19 rules and policies.